1. Real Estate Door (SouthShoreSearch.com) gathers the following types of information needed to process your transactions, fulfill your requests, and maintain our membership records:
Contact information you provide (for example, your personal and business addresses, phone and fax numbers, firm affiliations and titles). Tracking information which our Web server automatically recognizes each time you visit one of our sites or communicate with us by email (for example, your domain name, your email address, and what pages you visit). In the case of Real Estate Door (SouthShoreSearch.com) mobile applications, your location data. You can control or limit location data collected through mobile applications by changing your preferences in your device’s location services preferences menu or through your choices regarding the use of Bluetooth and other network interfaces you may use to interact with Real Estate Door (SouthShoreSearch.com) mobile applications.
Information you volunteer, via applications or surveys (for example, education, designations, specialties, affiliations with other real estate organizations and general demographic data).
2. Real Estate Door (SouthShoreSearch.com) uses this information to:
Notify you of updates to our sites.
Notify you of relevant products and services.
Notify you of upcoming events and programs.
Compile specialty directories about which you will be made aware.
Track usage of our sites and mobile applications.
3. Email contact information. Real Estate Door (SouthShoreSearch.com) does not share, sell, or trade email addresses, except that state and local association staff and leadership email addresses may be listed in the Team/Agent directories available on SouthShoreSearch.com. Real Estate Door (SouthShoreSearch.com) may use your email address to directly send you information and may provide you with online informational or marketing messages that have been approved by Real Estate Door (SouthShoreSearch.com) together with other communications to which you have subscribed.
4. Other forms of contact information. Forms of contact information other than email address (for example, street address) may be listed in the team/agent directories available on SouthShoreSearch.com. Real Estate Door (SouthShoreSearch.com) will not share, sell or otherwise provide this contact information about you except for the following purposes:
When required by law or valid legal process, or to protect the personal safety of our members or the public.
Some or all of the data collected during promotions or contests on our sites that are sponsored by third parties may be shared with the sponsor for the limited purpose of a one-time marketing follow-up by the sponsor. If information about you will be shared with a sponsor you will be notified prior to your participation in the promotion or contest and you can decide not to participate in the promotion or contest.
5. Real Estate Door (SouthShoreSearch.com) follows generally accepted standards to protect the information it collects and makes available via its Web sites. Real Estate Door (SouthShoreSearch.com) tests their security procedures regularly and modifies them as new technologies become feasible.
6. Real Estate Door (SouthShoreSearch.com) utilizes a strict Opt-Out policy for sending online notifications regarding services, products and programs. You may adjust your Communication Preferences by reviewing your SouthShoreSearch.com registration. Just Login first. Then you can change your preferences.
7. You may edit your personal contact information directly in the with Login email or calling us.
8. Do-Not-Track Disclosure: Some browsers have a “Do Not Track” feature that allows you to communicate to websites that you do not want to have your online activities tracked. Our system does not respond to Do Not Track requests or headers from some or all browsers at this time.